Oshawa Cardiac Assessment Centre
Whether you need an EKG or your family physician wants a specialist to look deeper… we’ve got it all under one roof.
Under the supervision of a group of highly trained cardiologists, the Oshawa Clinic provides a broad range of diagnostic and treatment services for patients referred for the following services.
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Echocardiograms, Stress Echocardiograms
- Treadmill Stress EKG
- 24 hour Blood Pressure Monitoring
- 24, 48, 72 hour and 7 day Holter Heart Monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Studies
- Chest Pain Clinic for early assessment of cardiac symptoms, with patient seen within 24-48 hrs.
- Full range of coordinated treatment programs for cardiology patients
Services are accessed by referral from family physicians.
Please note: our Taunton and Courtice locations perform EKG’s and Pulmonary function tests only.
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Friday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Care, experience and skill... we’re here for you
CARDIAC ASSESSMENT FORM
By clicking the DOWNLOAD link below, you will download an Acrobat PDF file to fill out.